Creating Compelling Mock-Ups On Demand
Monro, based in Leicestershire, UK, provides a variety of domestic and international brands with a wide range of packaging solutions that create a value-added purchasing experience, from shopping bags and boxes for stores and e-commerce, to accessories such as ribbons, tissue papers* and stickers.
* Thin paper to wrap goods.
- Use of Digital Solution
Producing package mock-ups and various accessories using a UV inkjet printer capable of direct printing on a wide range of materials and equipped with a belt transfer system.
- Comparison of Before and After Solution Implementation
- – Mock-up production was outsourced to international print service providers and took more than four weeks to complete.
- – When making a proposal to a client who required a quick turnaround time, it was difficult to make a presentation that could convey 100% of the image and appeal of the finished packaging.
- – They are now able to produce realistic mock-ups in a short period of time using the same colors and materials as mass-produced packaging.
- – By showing a highly finished mock-up at the time of presentation to the client, it is possible to recreate on the spot the “emotional excitement” of buying and opening a product of the brand.
- – The ability to quickly prepare accurate mock-ups that are as close to the finished package as possible has become a powerful weapon for salespeople and a major advantage over competitors in the industry.
- – In addition, it has led to new businesses opportunities that are not limited to packaging applications, such as the printing of accessories and production of personalized goods.
- Reason for Choosing This Solution
- – On-demand direct printing on a wide range of materials, including tissue papers, thick papers, films, boards, and even three-dimensional objects.
- – The wide color gamut and precise color reproduction, as well as support for white and gloss printing, enable accurate and versatile printing capabilities.
User Case Stories：PackagingView More
Solution Examples： PackagingView More
Mass Customization with Direct-to-object Printing
Cog’s Secret Methods of Turning Attractive Package Designs into Reality
How to Quickly Produce a Variety of High-end, Foil-stamped Package Prototypes On Demand
Mock-up Production of Shrink-Wrapped Packaging Using Flexible UV Ink